Wondalashes is an appointment only salon. To ensure the salon operates smoothly & efficiently, we ask that you please consider the following terms & conditions of Wondalashes. By making an appointment with us, you agree to our terms & conditions.
• Bookings are essential
• Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment time.
• Please arrive with no eye makeup especially mascara. For full sets & infills.
Clean lashes will get the best bond with extensions.
• Coming to your appointment with freshly washed hair is probably best as you cannot wet your lashes 24 hours after your appointment weather it be in fills or full set. If you are getting your hair washed at a hairdresser this is fine as water will not run into your lash line.
• We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
• Skin sensitivities & allergies are extremely rare. Your safety & care are of our utmost concern. We use the highest quality products & the most up-to-date techniques and sterilisation protocols. However Wondalashes is not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment.
Please call to schedule this if you'd prefer to have a patch test before your full set.
If you decide on the day of your full set appointment, your booking fee will be forfeit.
. We aim to create a relaxing as well as welcoming environment within our salon.
. Please try to come to your appointment alone so you can relax and purely take break from the hustle & bustle of life
We will not infill work that has had strip lashes applied on top of lash work as we cannot guarantee the lash hygiene or longevity.
We will not Infill work that has a non extension safe mascara applied.
Lashes last best when Shampooed with Lash SHAMPOO prior to lash IN FILL appointment.
We do not infill other salons work without a consultation done prior to appointment being made.
We now kindly ask that you please do NOT bring your small children (under 8 yrs old) to appointments without discussing this with us prior. There have been fatal accidents at other Beauty Salons in Australia in the past and we have sharp tools & chemicals in the salon that may harm a small child when left unattended. This is your time to relax, and you will have your eyes closed from 1-3 hours where you will not be able to tend to your children & neither will our team. If you do arrive with young children, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment & your booking fee is FORFEIT.
Where Are We Located?
We are located at 1/2 Somerset avenue Narellan 2567
anyone coming from far & unfamiliar with Narellan, we are behind Ray White Real Estate on Somerset avenue. Parking available at Narellan Town Centre or street parking.
We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your eyelash technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We require 48 hours.
• Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 48 hours from appointment time or clients who do not show without notice will forfeit their booking fee which is paid at the time of making appointment.
If you arrive late we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will have to reschedule & forfeit your booking fee which was paid at the time of making an appointment. You do have the option to still have service done but will be required to pay for the treatment that was booked. Out of respect & consideration for your eyelash technician & other customers, please do your best to be on time.